NISEKO-CHO, HIGASHIYAMA ONSEN, Japan
Pricing will include:
- Return transportation from Tokyo to Niseko - plane and bus transfer
- Six nights' accommodation in Niseko (Sun. Feb. 4 - Fri. Feb. 9)
- One night accommodation in Tokyo (Sat. Feb. 3)
- Seven breakfasts
- Three dinners
- Five days of skiing (ski in/ski out access)
- Gratuities, resort fees and taxes
- Lectures and evening activities
- As always, much, much more!
For registration enquiries, please contact the CAOMS Secretariat by phone at 613-721-1816 or by email at email@example.com.
Hilton Niseko Village, Niseko, Japan
Set at the foot of the Niseko Annupuri Mountain, Hilton Niseko Village is the perfect location to enjoy the mountain with its ski-in, ski-out access. The Niseko Village gondoal is adjacent to the hotel, bringing you to the top of the mountain in seven minutes.
Hitlon Niseko Village has been the winner of "Japan's Best Ski Hotel" at the World Ski Awards consecutively from 2013 to 2016.
TRAVEL: Book your travel to Japan's Tokyo Narita Airport and receive discounted fares with Air Canada. To book with Air Canada, access aircanada.com and enter our promotion code: N7YWMDG1. If you wish to fly to Tokyo's Haneda Airport please use this promotion code on the Air Canada website: XHXYH821
CAOMS gratefully recognizes KLS Martin for their support and contribution toward the success of this meeting.
$ 500.00 non refundable deposit is required per person in order to secure your spot for the Ski and Learn Meeting.
Deposits for post tours are required to guage interest and will be refunded if post tour does not proceed.